Wednesday 2 May 2018

Part 1 Charlie(zhihan zhang)American Dream is a reasonable thing to be teaching children as they grow to believe in


  After watching the video of "Is American Dream a reality?",  I started thinking about whether the American Dream is even a reasonable thing to be teaching young generation as they grow up to believe in the past. Either believe the past or not, I am more likely to be a traveler because each person's perspective is different when people compare the past with the modern society. 
  In modern society, my opinion is that American Dream is dead because the success depends on my passion and belief in my goal. It is likely that if I want to be successful, I need to work harder more than others in a competitive society in order to have a better future. Therefore,  American Dream is a necessary thing to be teaching because we are changed from traditional thought to the modern thought. However, my media examples describe that children should try to be whatever they want to be when they grow up, there are many opportunities for them to learn, to work or travel or explore and to realized well in human beings. I think the American Dream has represented a positive impact on me and others in society nowadays because the historical event teaches us how we will not make the same mistake in our generation. It is reasonable to say that there is a positive impact on society because the liberty is equal for everyone who only needs to show passion and belief to dream. Overall, the American Dream presented in an idealistic way to people because it has been equalized where you were first not allowed to play and now you are too late to join the game and this is very hard for people who born in poverty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment